Dr. Damon Salzman, MD
Dr. Damon Salzman is a neurologist treating patients in Hollywood, Florida, and the surrounding communities. His goal as a practitioner is to ensure that each of his patients receives the highest standard of neurological care. He holds certification from the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in sleep medicine and clinical neurophysiology. In order to pursue his medical degree, Dr. Salzman attended the Northwestern University Medical School in Chicago, followed by an internship program at Oregon Health Sciences University. Dr. Salzman continued his medical education at Harvard Medical School, the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, and the Children’s Hospital. At these institutions, he received his residency training in neurology and completed a fellowship program in sleep disorders medicine and clinical neurophysiology. Patients visiting Dr. Salzman can receive a full range of neurological services. His areas of professional interest include headaches, memory disorders, sleep disorders, Alzheimer’s disease, and neurologic problems of musicians and athletes. In addition to his practice, Dr. Salzman has served as an instructor of neurology at Cornell University.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- American Board of Sleep Medicine
- Neurology (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School - Northwestern University, Doctor of Medicine
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospital, Internship in Neurology
- Harvard University, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston Children's Hospital, Residency in Neurology
- Harvard University, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship in Sleep Disorders Medicine and Clinical Neurophysiology
Awards and publications
- Director of Sleep-Wake Disorders Center, New York- Presbyterian Hospital, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY
Tenet Florida Physicians
12596 Pines Blvd.
Pembroke Pines, FL 33027