Dr. Daniel Murauski, DO
*The practice requests at least 24 hours notice for appointment cancellations Dr. Murauski received his undergraduate degree in biomechanical engineering from the University of Illinois at Chicago. From there, inspired by the osteopathic philosophy, he went on to medical school at Midwestern University School of Osteopathic Medicine. Following medical school he completed a residency program in family medicine at Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, IL and is now a board-certified family physician. Through his journey he developed a fondness for yoga and became intrigued by philosophies that promote wellness. Fueled by this passion, Dr. Murauski has successfully earned his certification from the American Board of Integrative and Holistic Medicine. Dr. Murauski tailors his treatment of patients around a diverse array of evidence-based therapies and integrates them safely into current Western medicine.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- West Suburban Medical Center
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education and training
- Lutheran General Hospital, Residency in Family Medicine
- Medical School - Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Integrative Wellness Group
7000 W North Ave, Suite 2D
Chicago, IL 60707