Dr. Danielle Schehr Kimble, DO
Dr. Danielle Schehr Kimble is a concerned and mindful family physician caring for the Jersey City, NJ community. She attended A.T. Still University, Kirksville, where she received her osteopathic degree, and completed her internship and residency in family practice at Long Beach Medical Center. Dr. Schehr Kimble is a part of CarePoint Health and is affiliated with Bayonne Medical Center in Bayonne. She received the Certificate of Appreciation for Student Ambassador at KCOM, 2001 and the Ester Davidson, D.O. Scholarship Award, 2000. Dr. Schehr Kimble is devoted to ensuring the longevity of her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes her time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all her patients. During her consultations, she fully explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Bayonne Medical Center
Education and training
- Long Beach Medical Center, Internship in Family Practice
- Long Beach Medical Center, Residency in Family Practice
- Medical School - A.T. Still University, Kirksville, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
Awards and publications
- Certificate of Appreciation for Student Ambassador at KCOM, 2001.
- Ester Davidson, D.O. Scholarship Award, 2000.
138 River Drive South
138 River Dr. S
Jersey City, NJ 07310