Dr. Darshana Purohit, MD
If you are experiencing shortness of breath, chest pain or any other emergency, please call 911. Dr. Darshana Purohit is a caring and skilled endocrinologist serving the community of Silver Spring and Camp Springs, MD. Dr. Purohit attended K.J. Somaiya Medical College, where she received her medical degree, and completed her residency in internal medicine at Johns Hopkins University Hospital. She also completed her fellowship in endocrinology and diabetes and metabolism at the University of Texas, Southwestern. Dr. Purohit is a part of AMG Endocrinology. She is board certified in internal medicine and endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Patients see Dr. Purohit for a variety of reasons, including endocrinology consultations. Dr. Purohit is affiliated with The George Washington University Hospital in Washington, DC. Dr. Purohit is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts her consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- The George Washington University Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - K.J. Somaiya Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- University of Texas, Southwestern, Fellowship in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
8807 Colesville Road, 5th Floor
Silver Spring, MD 20910
5801 Allentown Road, Suite 500
Camp Springs, MD 20746