About Dr. Darya Blednova
Dr. Blednova is physician, Board Certified in Internal Medicine. She pursued her Medical Degree at Krasnoyarsk State Medical University in Krasnoyarsk, Russia. Dr Blednova did her residency in Internal Medicine at Nassau University Medical Center in East Meadow, NY. After graduating, she stayed on Long Island, working as a hospitalist at NorthShore and Long Island Jewish hospitals. Later, Dr. Blednova decided to leave the inpatient medicine in favor of Primary Care, in order to have more impact on the health of the community and deeper relationship with her patients. She is dedicated to providing individualized and continued care for each of her patients.
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Krasnoyarsk State Medical University named after Professor V. F. Voino-Yasenetsky
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
Awards and publications
- Darya Blednova MD, Alida Podrumar MD. (2015). Normal white cell count in the setting of two hematologic malignancies Poster presented at: NUMC research day; East Meadow, NY.
- Darya Blednova MD, Alida Podrumar MD. (2014). Lymphocytic variant of Hypereosinophilic syndrome: review of recent cases Poster presented at: NUMC research day; East Meadow, NY.
Dr. Darya Blednova's office locations
Medical Associates P.C.
775 Park Ave, Ste 145
Huntington, NY 11743
Medical Associates P.C.
214-22 73rd Ave
Oakland Gardens, NY 11364
Patient reviews for Dr. Darya Blednova
I think the doctor is probably really smart but because of the entire circumstances surrounding my experience with this doctor's office, I would never recommend them to anyone. For my annual physical, I was made to come back and pay a copay just to get the results of my blood work that I paid for separately. Every other doctor I've been to either provides the blood results in the mail or through a secure health portal online and calls in prescriptions over the phone. I've never met a doctor that basically holds the blood work results hostage so you're forced to go back and pay a copay associated with preventive care that you don't normally have copays for. Additionally, not only did I have to pay the copay, I had to wait for over an hour to even see the doctor! When complaining to a nurse/health technician in the office, they told me that the doctor had actually just arrived to the office - over 45 minutes AFTER my scheduled appointment. That is completely unacceptable. I was already upset about having to pay a copay I would not have had to pay at any other doctor I've ever been to and on top of that, the doctor was also wasting my time. I will never go back to this doctor, and I don't recommend this office to anyone else.
Dr. Blednova was very thorough during my annual physical. She answered all my questions and was very friendly.
She is very informative and has wonderful bedside manner; she reviewed my chart before she came in so she was well aware of my history and no surprises, and now I know why I waited 15 mins after being in the room.
Dr. Blednova seems to be a very knowledeable physician. My visit with her was amazing. I had a few important questions and concerns regarding a recent health issue and she was able to address everything. I will definitely be keeping her as my PCP!
I was welcomed with friendly staff and they were very helpful. I was very satisfied with the care and attention I received from the Dr. I highly recommend Dr. Blendnova.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Endocrinology Consultation
- Endocrinology Follow Up
- Foot Consultation
- Foot Follow Up
- Neurology Consultation
- Neurology Follow Up
- Neurosurgery Consultation
- Oncology Follow Up
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Surgery Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Nose Problems
- Abdominal Cramps
- More Procedures
- Aetna Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Doctors
- Cigna Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Doctors
- More Insurances