About Dr. David Cohen
If you need an annual physical, please call the office directly at (610) 645-6555. We want to be sure the doctor has enough time meet your wellness needs! Dr. David Cohen is an internist treating patients in Wynnewood, Pennsylvania, and the surrounding communities. He has been in practice for more than 25 years and is a member of professional organizations including the American College of Physicians, the American Medical Association, the Society for Vascular Medicine, and the American Society for Hypertension. In order to pursue his medical degree, Dr. Cohen attended Drexel University. He continued his medical education at the Presbyterian Medical Center, where he completed an internship program and received his residency training. Dr. Cohen is now affiliated with the Lankenau Medical Center. Patients visiting Dr. Cohen can receive a full range of medical services. He provides general medical consultations, as well as treatment for specific illnesses and issues. In addition to his practice, Dr. Cohen serves as a clinical professor of medicine at Jefferson Medical College.
- Lankenau Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Drexel University, Doctor of Medicine
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center (Internship)
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center (Residency)
- American College of Physicians
- Society for Vascular Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Philadelphia County Medical Society
- North American Thrombosis Forum
Awards and publications
- Cohen D. Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism in Hospitalized Medical Patients Hospital Physician, December 2008 Volume 44, Pages 30-34.
- Cohen D. Deep Vein Thrombosis: An Overview. Hospital Physician 39:18-22,2003.
- Gardner, B., Cohen, D. Endocrine, Metabolism and Genetics in Schlossberg, D., (ed) Review of Internal Medicine, Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, Philadelphia, PA, 2000, Section 9, pp204-226
- 2010 - Blockley-Osler Award Thomas Jefferson University Honors Physician Member of Jefferson's Affiliate Faculty/Medical School for Excellence in Bedside Teaching.
- 2010 - Most Outstanding Teaching Award Given by the Hobart Amory Hare Honor Society at Thomas Jefferson University
Dr. David Cohen's office location
Main Line Primary Care
100 East Lancaster Avenue, Suite 330
Wynnewood, PA 19096
Patient reviews for Dr. David Cohen
Ihave been a patient of Dr. Cohen for approximately 30 years. I trust his judgement above any other doctor I see.
He's a consummate doc.
I trust Dr Cohen^s expertise.
Love Dr cohen......He is the best!
He is a good doctor but his bedside manner needs work. When he was finished, he just walked out of the room. Didn't say anything like "I'm done, you can get dressed and I will see you outside" nothing. His staff is excellent. His student turned around and said to me "You can get dressed". I said thanks.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Foot Consultation
- Foot Follow Up
- Nose Problems
- Abdominal Cramps
- Abdominal Pain
- Abnormal ANA Testing
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Alcoholic Liver Disease
- Allergic Eye Problems
- More Procedures