Dr. David McKinley, MD
Pediatric Critical Care Specialist
Dr. McKinley is a board-certified and fellowship-trained pediatric critical care specialist. His clinical interests include sedation. His research interests include utilization review. Dr. McKinley earned his medical degree at Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey. He completed his residency at Montefiore Medical Center and his fellowship at Children's National Medical Center. He is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics in pediatric critical care medicine. Dr. McKinley speaks English and Spanish.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Pediatric Critical Care Specialist
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine (Pediatrics)
Education and training
- Children's National Medical Center (Fellowship)
- Medical School - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Doctor of Medicine
- Montefiore Medical Center, Residency in Pediatrics
Geisinger Medical Center
100 N Academy Ave
Danville, PA 17822