Dr. David Snyder, MD
Dr. David Snyder is an experienced and accomplished neurologist serving the community of New York, NY. He attended the University of Maryland, where he received his medical degree, and completed his fellowship at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. Dr. Snyder is a part of NY Neurological Associates. He is board certified in neurology by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and is a member of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Dr. Snyder sees patients for neurology consultations, as well as other common and specialized reasons. From Dr. Snyder: “Listening to my patients, and putting them at ease -- whether I'll see them again next week, or next year -- is critical to developing their trust over the long term." Dr. Snyder is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He takes his time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all his patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Neurology (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University (Fellowship)
- Medical School - University of Maryland, Doctor of Medicine
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
NY Neurological Associates
Weill Cornell Medicine
162 E. 78th St
New York, NY 10075