Dr. Deborah Taylor, MD
Dr. Deborah Taylor is an OB-GYN caring for the Marietta, GA community. Dr. Deborah Taylor received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Florida in Gainesville, Fla. She received her medical degree from the University of South Florida College of Medicine in Tampa, Fla. Dr. Taylor completed her obstetrics and gynecology residency at the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, Ga. Dr. Taylor is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology. She is a member of the Georgia State Medical Society, diplomate of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and a fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Dr. Taylor currently is in practice with WellStar North Cobb Women’s Health.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- WellStar Kennestone Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Augusta University, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical School - University of South Florida, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Florida, Gainesville (Bachelor's)
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Georgia State Medical Association
WellStar Medical Group OB/GYN
699 Church Street, Suite 500
Marietta, GA 30060