Dr. Denise Pate, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Denise Pate is an internist treating patients at the Medical Office of Manhattan in Manhattan's Midtown East where she enjoys being able to get to know her patients while working with a highly professional team of colleagues and support staff. She earned her Bachelor's Degree in Anthropology at New York University where she graduated Magna Cum Laude and earned her Medical Degree at the New York University School of Medicine where she went on the become a clinical instructor and attending physician. She also did some post-doctoral research in the pulmonary and critical care division. She served as a resident in the department of general surgery at St. Vincent's Medical Center. Early in her academic career, she worked as a teaching assistant at the American Museum of Natural History and her interests include spinning, running, cooking and travel. Dr. Pate is happy to provide personal and high quality care to all her patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Center, Internship in General Surgery
- Medical School - New York University, Doctor of Medicine
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- St. Vincent's Medical Center, Residency in General Surgery
Medical Offices of Manhattan PCP
211 East 51st Street
New York, NY 10022