About Dr. Devorah Daley
Dr. Devorah Daley is a skilled OB-GYN specialist looking after the community of New York, NY. Dr. Daley earned her bachelor’s degree from Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey. She then attended Cornell University, where she earned her medical degree. She advanced her medical training by completing a residency at Yale-New Haven Hospital. Dr. Daley is board-certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is a member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Patients visit her at Weill Cornell Medicine - OB/GYN. She is affiliated with the NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital, where she performs her surgeries and deliveries. Dr. Daley provides competent and compassionate care in all aspects of general obstetrics and gynecology and enjoys treating women of all ages, from puberty to menopause. She strives to make each patient’s visit a pleasant and pain-free experience.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - Cornell University, Doctor of Medicine
- Yale-New Haven Hospital (Residency)
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey (Bachelor’s)
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Devorah Daley's office location
Weill Cornell Medicine - OB/GYN
156 William Street, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10038
Patient reviews for Dr. Devorah Daley
Definitely excited to be a patient of Dr. Daley’s.
Overall the experience was great. Dr Daley is kind and informative and the office staff was efficient and friendly as well. I had very little wait time. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an Obgyn
Great visit. Dr. Daley is very friendly, and she made it a point to make time for any questions I had. The office is very efficient, I was in and out within 30 minutes.
This was my first time going to see Dr. Daley and I had quite a pleasant experience. Dr. Daley was straight forward and quick, yet still willing to fully answer any question I had. I'd definitely recommend going to her.
Dr. Daley was professional, knowledgeable and very informative. She was very warm, considerate and helpful. I felt comfortable and in good hands.
Both the doctor and the nurse were rushed throughout my entire appointment. Did not address my questions and the issues that brought me in. Did not tell me what was about to happen, which in a gynecology exam can be stressful. Overall it seemed like they were trying to get me out of their office as fast as possible, which makes sense, because there seemed to be a long line of other people who also had to wait overtime for their appointment.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abnormal Obstetrical Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Adnexal Mass
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Antepartum Care
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ob-gyns
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- Cigna Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Ob-gyns
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ob-gyns
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ob-gyns
- More Insurances