Donna M Nelson-Henry, APN
Family Nurse Practitioner
Donna M Nelson-Henry is a concerned and attentive family nurse practitioner caring for the Robbinsville, NJ community. Ms. Nelson-Henry attended the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, where she earned her degree in nursing. Ms. Nelson-Henry is a part of Rednor Risi Family Medicine-Princeton Medicine. She is certified in family nurse practice by the American Nurse Credentialing Center Ms. Nelson-Henry believes in listening to each patient and creating a partnership to maintain and improve lifelong health. She gives each patient her focused attention, and she prides herself on delivering the best treatment available.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- Helene Fuld College of Nursing (Associate's)
- Immaculata University (Bachelor's)
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Master's in Nursing
- Dr. Nelson-Henry is certified in family nurse practice by the American Nurse Credentialing Center
Rednor Risi Family Medicine-Princeton Medicine
1 Washington Blvd, Suite A
Robbinsville, NJ 08691