Dr. Duke Khuu, MD, FAAD
Khuu Dermatology is proudly owned and operated by Duke T. Khuu, M.D., F.A.A.D. We are committed to providing patients with exceptional care and attention. We are currently accepting new patients at both of our offices in Mountain View and San Jose. Duke T. Khuu, M.D., F.A.A.D. is Board Certified as a Dermatologist by the American Board of Dermatology. He specializes in medical, surgical, lasers and non-invasive cosmetic dermatology. Dr. Khuu received his Doctor of Medicine from Stanford University School of Medicine. Prior to medical school, he received his Bachelor of Science from the University of California at Berkeley. Dr. Khuu completed his specialty training in dermatology at SUNY Stony Brook, New York, where he served as Chief Resident in Dermatology. Dr. Khuu also had non-invasive cosmetic training in New York, New York and Paris, France. We have the latest technology for your skin conditions including two lasers that treat wrinkle skin, brown spots, facial redness, leg veins and hair removal. We also have a narrow band-UVB phototherapy unit for inflamatory skin diseases such as psoriasis, vitiligo, eczema and uremic pruritus.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- El Camino Hospital
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - Stanford University, Doctor of Medicine
- State University of New York, Stony Brook, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Residency in Dermatology
- University of California, Berkeley (Bachelor’s)
- Stanford Alumni Association
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Santa Clara County Medical Association
Awards and publications
- Swislocki, A.L.M., A. Tsuzuki, M. Tait, D. Khuu, K. Fann. Smokeless nicotine administration is associated with hypertension, but not with a deterioration in glucose tolerance, in rats. Metabolism, Sept 1997; 46: 1008-1012.
- Swetter, S.M., Ecker, P.M., Johnson D.L., Harvell, J.D. Primary Dermal Melanoma: A Distinct Subtype of Melanoma. Archives of Dermatology, Jan 2004; 140:99-103. Acknowledge Duke Khuu, MD.
- Swislocki, A.L.M., T.L. Kinney LaPier, D.T. Khuu, K.Y. Fann, M. Tait, K.J. Rodnick. Metabolic, hemodynamic and cardiac effects of captopril in young, Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats. Am J Hypertens, Jun 1999; 12: 581-589.
- Chinese (Mandarin)
200 Jose Figueres Ave, Ste 465
San Jose, CA 95116
889 Castro Street
Mountain View, CA 94041