Dr. Eduardo Estrella, MD
Dr. Estrella is dedicated and diligent OB-GYN serving the community of Marietta, GA. He earned his bachelor’s degree from Sacred Heart University in San Juan, Puerto Rico. He completed his medical degree at the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine in San Juan and his residency in obstetrics and gynecology at San Juan City Hospital. Dr. Estrella is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology. He is a member of the American Medical Association, a member of the American Academy of Gynecological Laparoscopists, a diplomate of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Estrella is currently in practice with WellStar North Cobb Women's Health.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- WellStar Cobb Hospital
- WellStar Kennestone Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Sacred Heart University, San Juan (Bachelor's)
- San Juan City Hospital, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Medical Association
WellStar Medical Group OB/GYN
699 Church Street, Suite 500
Marietta, GA 30060