Dr. Edward Fannon, DO
A distinguished pediatrician with extensive experience, Dr. Edward Fannon practices at Geisinger Pediatrics. He is board-certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and a member of the American College of Osteopathic Pediatricians. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Dr. Fannon earned his medical degree from Des Moines University, following which, he completed an internship at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. He then completed a residency in pediatrics at the Geisinger Medical Center. He has experience in caring for hospitalized children, providing ER consultations, and conducting child abuse evaluations. He is passionate about giving back to the community and has been taking part in Quechua Benefit's medical missions to the Colca Valley of Peru since 2013, where he has provided basic health care to the Quechua people who live in the highlands. Dr. Fannon knows how to examine and treat children in ways that help them to relax and cooperate. He believes in providing quality patient care based on the principles of compassion, efficacy, and teamwork.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Geisinger Medical Center, Residency in Pediatrics
- Medical School - Des Moines University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (Internship)
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Osteopathic Pediatricians
Awards and publications
- Dr. Fannon is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
Geisinger Medical Center
100 N Academy Ave
Danville, PA 17822