Dr. Edward Rohaly, MD
"Do well by doing good." - Ben Franklin Edward G. Rohaly, MD, is a native of Pennsylvania whose health care career began as a Pharmacy extern in the Public Health Service working with migrant farm workers and the island peoples of South Carolina. He later attended Temple University Medical School. While in the Navy, Dr. Rohaly served as a General Medical Officer both on land and at sea, and later served as a staff dermatologist after completing his dermatology residency at the Los Angeles County -University of Southern California Medical Center. After eleven years of Naval Service, Dr. Rohaly began a new career in private practice in Newport Beach, CA. In private practice in Newport Beach since 1997, Dr. Rohaly is certified with the American Board of Dermatology with an extension through 2022. He is a Diplomate of the American Academy of Dermatology, a fellow of the American Society of Mohs Surgery, and a member of the American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery, California Dermatology Society, and the Orange County Dermatology Society. He is currently on Staff at Hoag Presbyterian Memorial Hospital and is a former Associate Staff Member at LA County USC Medical Center Department of Dermatology. Dr. Rohaly has been a Southern California resident since 1985. He enjoys its lifestyle of surfing, biking, hiking and skiing with his family.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Los Angeles County+University of Southern California Medical Center, Residency in Dermatology
- Medical School - Temple University, Doctor of Medicine
- Naval Medical Center, San Diego (Internship)
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Mohs Surgery
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- California Dermatology Society
360 San Miguel Drive, Suite 309
Newport Beach, CA 92660