Dr. Elaine Zhai, DO
Elaine Zhai is a concerned and caring internist serving the community of Paramus, NJ. Dr. Zhai obtained her medical degree from the New York Institute of Technology, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. She completed her internship and residency in internal medicine at the Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, University Hospital. Dr. Zhai is a part of Holy Name Medical Center Physicians Network.Dr. Zhai enjoys giving back to her community and has participated in many volunteer activities, including holding regular seminars to discuss healthcare topics. Dr. Zhai is devoted to ensuring the longevity of her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes her time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all her patients. Dr. Zhai is also trained to use osteopathic manipulative therapy to treat musculoskeletal problems.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Holy Name Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - New York Institute of Technology, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, University Hospital, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, University Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
Awards and publications
- Dean’s Achievement Award for Overall Academic Excellence
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Holy Name Medical Center Physicians
30 West Century Road, Suite 210
Paramus, NJ 07652