Dr. Elise Grenier, MD
Dr. Elise Grenier is a trusted and reliable family physician serving the community of San Francisco, CA. Dr. Grenier attended the Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, where she received her medical degree and her master’s in biochemistry and molecular biology. She also completed her residency in family and community medicine at the University of California, San Francisco and her bachelor’s at the University of California, Berkeley. Dr. Grenier is a part of Downtown Medical Group. She is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Grenier gives each patient her focused attention, and she prides herself on delivering the best treatment available. Patients see Dr. Grenier for a variety of reasons, including ear infections, hearing problems / ringing in ears, incontinence, sinus problems and sore throat. Dr. Grenier fully explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan. She is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts her consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Doctor of Medicine
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Master’s in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- University of California, Berkeley (Bachelor’s)
- University of California, San Francisco, Residency in Family and Community Medicine
Downtown Medical Group
450 Sutter Street, Suite 1723
San Francisco, CA 94108