Dr. Elizabeth Bahar Houshmand, MD
Dr. Houshmand is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and a Diplomat of the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Houshmand is also a member of several professional organizations such as the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, the Women’s Dermatologic Society, and the International Dermatology Society. Dr. Houshmand’s involvement in education, teaching, and research/clinical trials has facilitated a host of publications and awards including case reports, review articles, and placebo-controlled clinical trials. Her varied educational background and training brings a wealth of knowledge on the newest and latest treatments in medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology to her patients. Dr. Houshmand is fluent in English, Spanish, and Farsi and enjoys utilizing her skills in providing optimal care for patients of diverse backgrounds. In her spare time, Dr. Houshmand enjoys traveling, yoga, and spending time with her family.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Doctor of Medicine
- Wright State University, Residency in Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- International Society of Dermatology
- Women's Dermatologic Society
9555 Lebanon Rd, Suite 1002
Frisco, TX 75035
2504 Ridge Rd, Suite 203
Rockwall, TX 75087