Elizabeth Prevou, PAC
Elizabeth Prevou is a concerned and considerate physician assistant serving the community of Washington, DC. Ms. Prevou attended George Washington University, where she earned her dual masters in physician assistant studies and public health. She completed her bachelors at American University. Ms. Prevou is a part of Metro IPC/Cleveland Park. She is involved in the local Washington community through Cherry Blossom Run, Army 10-miler, Susan Komen Race for Cure. Ms. Prevou gives each patient her focused attention, and she prides herself on delivering the best treatment available. She is committed to helping her patients enjoy a healthier lifestyle. She works with each one to discuss ways they can make better choices for their health.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Physician Assistant
Education and training
- American University (Bachelor's)
- George Washington University, Master's in Physician Assistant Studies
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- District of Columbia Academy of Physician Assistants
- Maryland Academy of Physician Assistants
- Virginia Academy of Physician Assistants
Awards and publications
- Outstanding Graduate Student in Health Sciences Award
GW IPC- Cleveland Park
2902 Porter St NW
Washington, DC 20008