About Dr. Ellen de Moll
Dr. Elle de Moll received her undergraduate degree in Anthropology from Haverford College, and her medical degree from the University of Connecticut School of Medicine. She pursued a research fellowship in melanoma, studying the role of immunology in cancer treatment. She received training in Internal Medicine at Norwalk Hospital in Norwalk, Connecticut, where she was awarded Intern of the Year. She went on to complete a residency in dermatology at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York City, where she served as Chief Resident in her final year. Dr. de Moll is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society of Dermatopathology and the American Society of Cutaneous Oncology. In her free time, she enjoys running, and spending time her family, including her dog, Penny.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Connecticut, Doctor of Medicine
- Haverford College (Bachelor's)
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Residency in Dermatology
Awards and publications
- Intern of the Year.
- Chief Resident
Dr. Ellen de Moll's office location
Big Apple Dermatology - Hellman Dermatology
30 Central Park South, Suite 10A
New York, NY 10019
Patient reviews for Dr. Ellen de Moll
There was no wait and the doctor was really professional and helpful. Thank you so much!
Dr. de Moll was exemplary: a great listener; knowledgeable; and, with a kind and compassionate bedside manner. I will highly recommend her and this practice!
Amazing experience! It was quick and easy, the office receptionist was a sweetheart! Dr. Ellen kept me calm and reassured, the kindest doctor I really have come across! Highly recommend!
She is a good, knowledgable and kind doctor! Very thorough, efficient and empathetic.
Dr. de Moll was caring and helpful. I felt that she took the time to truly listen to my concerns, and I will absolutely be back!
I found Dr. de Moll online, and I’m so happy I did! She was thorough and helpful! Would definitely recommend her to friends!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Dermatology Consultation
- Dermatology Follow Up
- Age Spots
- Annual Skin Screening
- Anti-Aging Treatment
- Body Sculpting Consultation
- Botox Treatment
- Brown / Dark Spots
- Dermaplanning / Dermaplane Treatment
- Dermatology Surgery
- Discoid Lupus
- More Procedures
- Aetna Dermatologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- Cigna Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Dermatologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dermatologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Dermatologists
- More Insurances