Dr. Emmanuel Aydin, MD
Primary Care Doctor
Effective, July 15, 2016 patients will be charged a "No Show" fee of $25 for appointments not canceled in a timely manner. If you cannot confirm this appointment, please contact the office immediately. Emmanuel Aydin is a primary care doctor who attended University of Istanbul Faculty of Medicine, where he earned his medical degree. He then completed his residency at Mercy Catholic Medical Center. Emmanuel Aydin, MD, is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is a Valley Medical Group physician, affiliated with The Valley Hospital in Ridgewood, NJ. He does not treat patients under the age of 12.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- The Valley Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Istanbul Universitesi, Istanbul Tip Fakultesi, Doctor of Medicine
- Mercy Catholic Medical Center (Residency)
VMG Internal Medicine Wayne
508 Hamburg Turnpike
Wayne, NJ 07470