Dr. Eric Yeh, MD
Dr. Eric Yeh is a devoted family physician providing expert medical care to patients at Norristown Family Physicians. Dr. Yeh received his medical degree from the St. George's University School of Medicine. Further, he went on to complete his internship and residency in family and community medicine at Drexel University. He completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Texas, Austin. Dr. Yeh is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. He currently practices in Norristown, PA. Patients see him for the treatment of a spectrum of conditions, including psoriasis, acne, asthma, and hair loss. He welcomes patients and families of all ages from babies to seniors. Dr. Yeh believes in caring for his patients and addressing all their medical concerns. He is a patient-focused provider who emphasizes on building relationships with his patients and works towards creating a personalized treatment plan.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Einstein Medical Center Montgomery
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Drexel University, Internship in Family and Community Medicine
- Drexel University, Residency in Family and Community Medicine
- Medical School - St. George's University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas, Austin (Bachelor's)
Norristown Family Physicians
Einstein Healthcare Network
1437 Dekalb St, Suite 201
Norristown, PA 19401