Dr. Erin Eckard, MD
***Please note that most insurers require that you wait 365+1 days between each annual physical/wellness exam. Additionally, for all visit reasons pertaining to birth control devices, please note that your appointment will be consultative to ensure the practice can provide the best care possible.*** Erin Eckard is a concerned and interested OB-GYN serving the communities of Bluffton and Beaufortt, SC. Dr. Eckard attended medical school at the University of Tennessee in Memphis, TN. She completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Carolinas Medical Center. She holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Tennessee in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Eckard is affiliated with Coastal Carolina Hospital in Hardeeville, SC. She is a part of Riverside Women's Care. She is a member of the Sexual Medicine Society of North America and the American Medical Association. Dr. Eckard is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts her consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
- Absolute Total Care
- Coastal Carolina Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Tennessee, Memphis, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville (Bachelor’s)
- Carolinas Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Sexual Medicine Society of North America
Awards and publications
- Mortar Board Senior Honor Society – President.
- Dean’s Award for Outstanding Student Leadership.
- Dean’s Award for Outstanding Service to the University.
- Carolinas Medical Center - Roland A. Pixley Research Award.
- Carolinas Medical Center - PGY-3 Gynecology Assessment Award.