Dr. Eva Olah, MD
Dr. Eva Olah is a diligent and considerate OB-GYN serving the community of Norwalk, CT. Dr. Olah attended the Georgetown University School Of Medicine, where she received her medical degree, and completed her residency at Georgetown University Hospital. Dr. Olah is a part of Stamford Health Medical Group and has nearly 25 years of experience in gynecology. She is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is a member of the American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology. She can converse fluently in English, Spanish, and Hungarian. Dr. Olah provides comprehensive, compassionate, personalized care to women of all ages. She believes in empowering women to be partners in their healthcare decisions, concentrating on preventative individualized care. She enjoys caring for women from adolescence through the menopausal transition. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family, playing soccer, knitting and learning the art of Hungarian cookie decorating. She treats a range of conditions, and is eager to help the wider community receive the care they deserve.
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Georgetown University Hospital (Residency)
- Medical School - Georgetown University, Doctor of Medicine
- American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
Awards and publications
- Certified Menopausal Counselor at the North American Menopause Society:
- Certified by American Institute for Ultrasound in Medicine
- Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology, A Problem Based Approach, Chapter 4: Gynecologic Procedures, Chapter 10: HIV in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Blackwell Science, 2001.
Stamford Health Medical Group
69 East Ave
Norwalk, CT 06851