About Dr. Evelyn Greco
Astoria-native, Dr. Evelyn Greco, is committed to providing innovative, individualized treatment for all patients. Dr. Greco was born and raised in New York City where she stayed to complete both her undergraduate and medical degrees. She received her undergraduate degree from New York University in Neural Science. She then obtained her medical degree from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. During medical school, Dr. Greco participated in research at the New Age Skin Research Foundation where she studied sunscreen use and sun protection practices in pediatric patients. Dr. Greco completed two years of family medicine residency prior to starting her dermatology training at St. John’s Episcopal Hospital. She served as chief dermatology resident where she truly enjoyed teaching medical students and fellow residents. Her interests include medical and cosmetic dermatology as well as stem cell biology and its application in dermatologic diseases such as psoriasis and hair loss.
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - New York Institute of Technology, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, Old Westbury, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Saint John's Episcopal Hospital, Residency in Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
- Hellenic Medical Society
Dr. Evelyn Greco's office location
Cindy Hoffman Dermatology
2381 38th Street
Astoria, NY 11105
Patient reviews for Dr. Evelyn Greco
Front desk did great job. Dr. Greco is so nice and profesional. The office is brand new and clean. Thank you.
Dr. Greco was very helpful and knowledgeable. Wonderful visit! BEST dermatologist!
The doctor is amazing. She is helping me with my psoriasis. I have been coming to get the excimer laser. She is very friendly. The staff knows me now and is really nice when I come to the office. I would highly reccomend Dr. Greco.
Dr. Greco was very helpful and attentive to all my questions. She has excellent bedside manner. She took her time and didn't hesitate to address all my concerns - something you rarely get these days. The office is clean and modern. The staff is helpful and professional.
Dr. Greco was very patient. She was thorough, informative, & genuinely kind. She listened to all my concerns & explained all of my options so I could make an informed decision regarding my treatment plan. The front desk staff were great as well. I will definitely be returning.
My visit was great! Staff was patient with me, they listened to my issue clearly and gave me help by giving me different options of treatment. I am very happy and relieved that I got the help I needed.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Dermatology Consultation
- Dermatology Follow Up
- Age Spots
- Annual Skin Screening
- Anti-Aging Treatment
- Body Sculpting Consultation
- Botox Treatment
- Brown / Dark Spots
- Dermaplanning / Dermaplane Treatment
- Dermatology Surgery
- Discoid Lupus
- More Procedures
- Aetna Dermatologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- Cigna Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Dermatologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dermatologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Dermatologists
- More Insurances