Dr. Ezra Cohen, MD
Pediatrician, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Ezra Cohen practices at Child Health at BMC and diligently serves the community of Boston, MA. He is a skilled primary care physician and pediatrician, who earned his bachelor’s degree from Harvard University. He earned his medical degree from Harvard Medical School. Highly passionate about pediatrics, he completed his residency in Pediatrics at Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Cohen continued his training by completing a fellowship in Rheumatology at Boston Children’s Hospital. He is the Director of the pediatric rheumatology program at Boston Medical Center. Dr. Cohen is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. He is fluent in English and Spanish, which makes him accessible to patients from a variety of backgrounds. He has received the award of Edgar Eager Memorial Fund Prize for Poetry from Harvard English Department. Parents of pediatric patients trust Dr. Cohen for the gentle and effective care he provides during his consultations. He believes in engaging in a candid conversation with the patients and their families to give them sound advice for seamless recovery. He focuses on all aspects of a patient's experience which drive him towards excellence in providing health care.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship in Rheumatology
- Harvard University (Bachelor's)
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency in Pediatrics
- Medical School - Harvard University, Doctor of Medicine
Awards and publications
- Cohen EM, Morley-Fletcher A, Mehta D, Lee YC. “A Systematic Review of Psychosocial Therapies for Children with Rheumatic Diseases.” Pediatr Rheumatol Online J. 2017 Jan 17;15(1):6. doi: 10.1186/s12969-016-0133-1.
- Columbia University Scholastic Press Association Gold Circle Award (CSPA) for the black-and-white photograph, Autumn, published in Voices Where Prohibited - March 2004
- Edgar Eager Memorial Fund Prize for Poetry from Harvard English Department for a submission of five original poems - June 2006 - 2007
- Cohen EM, et al. "Factors associated with complementary medicine use in pediatric musculoskeletal conditions: Results from a national survey." Complementary Therapies in Medicine 31 (2017): 53-58.
- David McCord Prize for the senior in each house who demonstrates unusual talent in writing, drama, music, painting, drawing, or sculpture - June 2007
Child Health at BMC
850 Harrison Avenue, 6th Floor, Yawkey Ambulatory Care Building
Boston, MA 02118