Dr. Fabio Volterra, MD
Dr. Volterra is one of the founding physicians at the Eastchester Center for Cancer Care, a division of New York Cancer & Blood Specialists. Dr. Volterra serves as an assistant clinical professor of medicine at Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He is a member of the American College of Physicians, Italian Medical Society, American Medical Society, American Society of Clinical Oncology, Society fro Immunotherapy of Cancer, American Society of Internal Medicine, American Society of Breast Disease and American Society of Hematology. He is actively involved in clinical cancer research, he is the principal investigator in the several research trials that the center has been offering to his patients. He earned his medical degree, Summa Cum Laude, in 1983 from Universita'Degli Studi La Sapienza, Italy. He is board certified in internal medicine, medical oncology, and hematology.
- Affinity Health Plan
- AgeWell New York
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Hematology (Internal Medicine)
- Medical Oncology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Università degli Studi di Roma 'La Sapienza'
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Fellowship in Hematology
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Montefiore Medical Center, Fellowship in Medical Oncology
New York Cancer & Blood Specialist
2330 Eastchester Rd
Bronx, NY 10469