About Dr. Fay Dachman
Dr. Fay Dachman MD is a board-certified pediatrician and a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. She received her undergraduate degree from Yeshiva University. She obtained her medical degree from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine-Yeshiva University in the Bronx, New York. She then completed her residency training in Pediatrics at New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical College. Dr. Dachman has a younger brother with autism, with whom she is very close. She founded an Autism Awareness Club in both college and medical school in order to educate her fellow students about important issues related to autism. In addition, she volunteered her time to children with developmental disabilities to promote their inclusion amongst their peers. Dr. Dachman is an Assistant Attending Physician at New York University-Langone Medical Center and New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical College. Dr. Dachman is a native of Brooklyn and lives here with her husband and two sons. In her free time, she enjoys writing, trying new recipes, and spending time with her family and friends. Dr. Dachman is excited to be joining the Leaf Medical team and bringing comprehensive pediatric medical care to our Brooklyn community.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Doctor of Medicine
- Yeshiva University (Bachelor's)
Dr. Fay Dachman's office location
Leaf Medical, PLLC
Leaf Medical - DUMBO
18 Adams St
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Patient reviews for Dr. Fay Dachman
Great doctor! Thoughtful, thorough, wonderful disposition.
Wonderful! Very thorough. I feel very confident that my daughter received excellent care. Can't say enough wonderful things.
Very nice and provided a lot of information on son's condition. Smiles a lot.
Will definitley return. Great doctor.
She is very sweet, takes her time, my app. didnt feel like it was being rushed. I loved my visit.
Very professional, nice and approachable.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Child with Fever
- 12 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 15 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 18 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 1 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 24 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Week Well Baby Checkup
- 30 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 3-7 Day Well-Baby Checkup
- 3 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 4 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 6 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 9 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pediatricians
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Cigna Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Pediatricians
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pediatricians
- More Insurances