Dr. Frank De Mento, MD
Dr. Frank J. DeMento is a board-certified dermatologist. He completed his undergraduate degree from Fordham University. Dr. DeMento obtained his medical degree from the New Jersey College of Medicine. He completed his Internship and Dermatology Residency in the United States Public Health Service. Continuing his education, Dr. DeMento completed a Dermatology Fellowship at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY. Dr. DeMento is an attending Dermatologist at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center N.Y.C. and is the Chief of Dermatology at Winthrop University Hospital, Mineola, New York.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Staten Island University Hospital (Residency)
- Medical School - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Doctor of Medicine
- United States Public Health Service Hospital, Residency in Dermatology
- United States Public Health Service Hospital (Internship)
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center, Fellowship in Dermatology
Schweiger Dermatology Group
520 Franklin Avenue, Suite 229
Garden City, NY 11530