About Dr. Gabrielle Santarelli
Dr. Gabrielle Santarelli is a caring and warm internist in Broomall, PA. She obtained her medical degree from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She completed her residency in internal medicine at the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Santarelli is a part of MLHC Internal Medicine LP. She is a member of the American College of Physicians and the Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association. Dr. Santarelli is devoted to ensuring the longevity of her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes her time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all her patients.
- American Republic Insurance Company
Education and training
- Medical School - Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Saint Joseph's University, Master's in Business Administration
- University of the Sciences (Bachelor's)
- American College of Physicians
- Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association
Awards and publications
- Irving Rogove DO Memorlial (Geriatrics) Award - 2014
- TOUCH Gold Award - 100 Hours of Community Service - 2011-2012
- Good Catch Award - Patient Safety Event Recognition: Pennsylvania Hospital - 2016
- Adenosine deaminase influences both extracellular ligand levels and adenosine receptor activation to modify inflammatory response. Poster Presentation and Abstract at National Shock Society Conference San Antonio, TX. Supervisors: Dr. William Law and Dr. Vandanna Miller, June 2009.
Dr. Gabrielle Santarelli's office location
MLHC Internal Medicine LP
Main Line HealthCare Internal Medicine in Lawrence
1991 Sproul Road, Suite 625
Broomall, PA 19008
Patient reviews for Dr. Gabrielle Santarelli
So nice and very therow .
Dr. Santarelli was extremely professional, thorough and sweet. Will definitely continue to see her as my primary. She took her time making sure all my records were up to date.
Very good. Very professional. Took the time to Listen to ny concern.
Excellent doctor, highly recommend!
First visit. Very thorough. Listened and responded.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Foot Consultation
- Foot Follow Up
- Nose Problems
- Abdominal Cramps
- Abdominal Pain
- Abnormal ANA Testing
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Alcoholic Liver Disease
- Allergic Eye Problems
- More Procedures