Dr. Gail Bass, OD
Dr. Gail Bass has been practicing optometry for over 15 years. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of Missouri, Columbia and a Doctorate of Optometry, O.D., from the University of Missouri, St Louis, where she graduated with honors. Dr. Bass is a member of the American Optometry Association and Beta Sigma Honorary Optometric Society. Dr. Bass also volunteers her time and provides vision screenings at Senior Centers in Scottsdale.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Northeastern State University, Residency in Optometry
- University of Missouri, St. Louis, Doctor of Optometry
- American Optometric Association
- Beta Sigma Kappa International Optometric Honor Society
Awards and publications
- Dean’s List at University of Missouri - Columbia
- Dean’s List with Honors at University of Missouri - St. Louis
- Langley Optical Primary Care Scholarship, 1990
- Vision Service Plan Primary Care Optometry Scholarship, 1989
5425 East Bell Road, Building E, Suite 135
Scottsdale, AZ 85254