Dr. Gennady Ukrainsky, DDS, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Gennady Ukrainsky, MD, DDS, specializes in the treatment of nasal airway disorders, diseases of the paranasal sinuses, obstructive sleep apnea, and thyroid and salivary gland surgery. Dr. Ukrainsky's professional and research interests include minimally invasive surgical approaches to the various diseases of the head and neck area. After graduating from New York University's combined BA/DDS program, Dr. Ukrainsky received his medical degree from the State University of New York at Stony Brook Medical Center, followed by residency in Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery at The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. Dr. Ukrainsky is a recipient of numerous awards, and a member of the AOA (honorary medical society) and the OKU (honorary dental society).
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - State University of New York
- State University of New York, Stony Brook
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
NYEE of Mount Sinai Department of Otolaryngology
310 East 14th Street, 6th Floor North
New York, NY 10003