Dr. George Kihiczak, MD, FAAD
Dr. George G. Kihiczak is a board certified dermatologist. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery. Additionally, he serves as a faculty member at New York University Medical School. Dr. Kihiczak, born and raised in New Jersey, earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from Princeton University. He obtained his medical degree from Robert Wood Johnson Medical School of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. Following medical school, he completed an Internal Medicine internship at Yale University. Subsequently, he received his specialty training in Dermatology at New Jersey Medical School, where he served as a Chief Resident in his final year. Throughout his education and training Dr. Kihiczak published extensively in the dermatologic literature and presented at national and international dermatology conferences. Dr. Kihiczak practices general dermatology, dermatologic surgery, and cosmetic dermatology. He provides comprehensive care for conditions of the skin to patients of all ages. He considers a strong patient-physician relationship an integral part of treating every patient. His areas of interest include skin cancer detection and surgery, skin rejuvenation, and laser surgery.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Doctor of Medicine
- Princeton University (Bachelor's)
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Residency in Dermatology
- Yale University, Internship in Internal Medicine
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
71 Park Ave
New York, NY 10016
36 East 36th St, Suite 202
New York, NY 10016