Ginger Isom-Batz,MD is Board Certified and Fellowship trained in Female Urology and Urodynamics. She specializes in surgeries for Pelvic Prolapse, Urinary Incontinence, Anatomical or Neurological in origin. In addition, she treats many general urologic problems. Her scope of expertise includes:
• Comprehensive evaluation and management of Pelvic Prolapse and Urinary Incontinence
• Comprehensive evaluation and management of Male and Female Voiding Dysfunction
• Office surgery for Urinary Incontinence
• Female Sexual Dysfunction
• Evaluation and Treatment of Stone Disease
• Evaluation and Treatment of BPH
Ginger Isom-Batz is a graduate of Southwestern University in Georgetown, TX. She then attended Texas Tech Medical School in Lubbock and urology training at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City. During residency, she decided to further pursue her interests in Voiding Dysfunction and Prolapse Surgery and completed a Fellowship in Female Urology and Urodynamics at Southwestern Medical School in Dallas. Dr. Isom-Batz is on staff at Presbyterian-Dallas and Medical City of Dallas.