Dr. Harvey Jacobs, DPM
**Please provide your Insurance ID Number when booking your appointment** Dr. Jacobs has a degree in Industrial Engineering from the University of Pittsburgh. He then attended Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine where he recieved his D.P.M. degree. Dr. Jacobs finished his residency training at Moss Rehabilitation Center in Philadelphia, Pa.. In 1977 he started practicing in Somerset, New Jersey. Dr. Jacobs is board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and is a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. He is on staff at St. Peters University Hospital and the Cares Center for Ambulatory Resources. He has an interest in recumbent bicycles and often rides on the Delaware and Raritan Canal State Park towpath.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
Education and training
- MossRehab Einstein Healthcare Network (Residency)
- Temple University, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society
Quality Foot Care Center
25 Clyde Road, Suite 101
Somerset, NJ 08873