Dr. Holly Singletary, MD
Dr. Singletary is a native Texan. She earned her undergraduate degree in biomedical science from Texas A&M University, graduating Cum Laude, and went on to earn a medical degree from The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, where she pioneered a clinical research study evaluating chemotherapy in patients with advanced melanoma. Her dermatology residency training took place at Duke University where she served her final year as Chief Resident. Dr. Singletary is certified by the American Board of Dermatology and a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology. She is a member of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery and the Women's Dermatologic Society.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Duke University, Residency in Dermatology
- Medical School - University of Texas, Houston, Doctor of Medicine
- Texas A&M University (Bachelor’s)
Awards and publications
- Duke University, Chief Resident in dermatology
5625 Eiger Rd, 105
Austin, TX 78735