About Dr. Hosai Todd Hesham
Dr. Hesham an Otolaryngologist-Head and Neck Surgeon. She obtained her Bachelor of Arts from College of the Holy Cross in 2000, her medical degree from Albany Medical College in 2004, and completed her residency training at Georgetown University Hospital in 2009. Prior to joining as Division head of Fishman ENT, she worked in Baltimore where she took care of diverse population of patients focusing on head and neck cancer, sinus disease, in office sinus surgery, sleep apnea, and thyroid and parathyroid surgery. Prior to that she worked over 5 years at the Department of Veterans Affairs in Washington DC, where she served as Section Chief for Otolaryngology (ENT).
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal Employee Program
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - Albany Medical College, Doctor of Medicine
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency in Otolaryngology
- Georgetown University Hospital (Internship)
- College of the Holy Cross (Bachelor's)
- American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery
Awards and publications
Dr. Hosai Todd Hesham's office location
Fishman Allergy Asthma ENT
2021 K Street NW, Suite 420
Washington, DC 20006
Patient reviews for Dr. Hosai Todd Hesham
Patient, thorough, and great at explaining the medical terminology in easy to understand ways.
Dr Hesham was compassionate and professional. And she resolved my issue. The office staff were very good too.
Very polite and solved my issue quickly. Well equipped with modern tools of the trade.
I was very pleased because Dr. Hesham’s office provided professional and thorough care.
She was great! Very informative and helpful for my condition.
She was fantastic! Really good about listening to what I was experiencing.
Very capable and professional. Understood and responsive to my situation and request. Highly recommend s
Dr. Hesham was amazing ! She listened and addressed all of my concerns. Front desk staff was very friendly as well. Excellent experience overall.
I recently had septoplasty surgery performed on me by Dr Todd Hesham. This review is coming after my follow-up appointment. So far, my experience with her has been great. I always feel like she has time for me and explains things in the detail I need. I genuinely feel like she cares. So far, the surgery has been a success. I've been breathing much better. I'm still in the healing process, so the final verdict is still out. But, right now, I'm happy I chose her as my ENT for this. The only issue I've had has been with scheduling appointments, which hasn't quite been as smooth or clear as I'd like, on the administrative end. I definitely think some of that has had to do with her moving to a new office and integrating with how things are done there. Maybe there are some systems wrinkles to iron out there. I've found her to be very responsive when I needed her and really appreciated, when there was some recent administrative confusion with the hospital where my surgery was to be performed, that she called me to make sure everything was okay.
Very professional - explained things in a way that was easy for me to understand with background information to put things in context. They addressed all of my concerns quickly and thoroughly. Will definitely come back!
She is great I will be back
Overall, Fantastic experience at Fishman Allergy & Associates with their ENT specialist Dr. Hesham. She handled my ear issue with confidence & ease, explaining every step of the way! I am already feeling much better than ever, on the mend, so I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone seeking a proactive doctor with extensive knowledge in the ENT field. Easy walk from Farragut North Metro.
Wonderful experience. Dr. Hesham was very thorough, patient and overall wonderful personality. Would highly recommend.
She was super friendly and knowledgeable.
She was wonderful! Very thorough and put my worries at ease. I highly recommend her, and will be back to see her when/if I need an ENT.
I haven't met a doctor like Dr. Todd Hesham. She is thoughtful, caring, and has a keen attention to detail in her patients' welfare. She goes above and beyond, following up and providing guidance as I seek to identify the cause of my issue.
Dr. Hesham was professional, friendly, and direct. All very straight-forward and efficient.
It was a great visit and I found Dr Hesham to be very knowledgeable, kind and caring, the office is new and clean and she provides excellent service. I feel so much better and will definitely come back to visit for future needs for me or my family.
Ear was hurting. I was able to book an appointment and be seen within 24 hours. Dr. Hesham did a great job and now I feel better!
- Atlanta, GA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Austin, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Chicago, IL Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Dallas, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Denver, CO Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Houston, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Jersey City, NJ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Los Angeles, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- New York, NY Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Philadelphia, PA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Phoenix, AZ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Antonio, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Diego, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Francisco, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Washington, DC Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Locations
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Allergy Consultation
- Allergy Follow Up
- ENT Consultation
- ENT Follow Up
- ENT Oncology Consultation
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Sinus Problems / Sinusitis
- Thyroid Surgery
- Airway Stenosis
- Allergy Shots
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Cancer Screening
- Chronic Cough
- Delayed Speech
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Cigna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Insurances