Dr. Howard Barron, MD, FACC
Dr Howard Barron is one of the founding members of Pinnacle Healthcare System and has been practicing medicine in the South Broward area for over thirty years. He received his medical degree from University of Miami Medical School in Miami, Florida. After completing an internship and residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami he worked on his fellowship at Mount Sinai Hospital in Miami Beach, Florida. Dr. Barron is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and practices all aspects of non-invasive cardiology and has special interests in and preventive cholesterol management and preventative cardiology.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Miami, Doctor of Medicine
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship in Cardiology
- University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Medical Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American College of Cardiology
Pinnacle Healthcare System
3700 Washington St
Hollywood, FL 33021