About Dr. Howard Barron
Dr Howard Barron is one of the founding members of Pinnacle Healthcare System and has been practicing medicine in the South Broward area for over thirty years. He received his medical degree from University of Miami Medical School in Miami, Florida. After completing an internship and residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami he worked on his fellowship at Mount Sinai Hospital in Miami Beach, Florida. Dr. Barron is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and practices all aspects of non-invasive cardiology and has special interests in and preventive cholesterol management and preventative cardiology.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Miami, Doctor of Medicine
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship in Cardiology
- University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Medical Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American College of Cardiology
Dr. Howard Barron's office location
Pinnacle Healthcare System
3700 Washington St
Hollywood, FL 33021
Patient reviews for Dr. Howard Barron
Very pleased with Dr’s office staff and Dr.
Dr. H Barron and his office staff have a well run office. I arrived early and was walking into an exam room at my scheduled time. I met with the doctor and the proceeded from station to station getting my blood, urine & EKG done for my pre-op. Then met with the Dr and was out the door 1 hr after entering. Love it!
Best Dr and Staff I have ever Experienced. Fast and Polite.
Howard is AWESOME!!
I had a 1:00 appt and arrived at 12:55. I was at the sign in desk when they called me in. What!!?? I never had THAT happen before! Everyone in the office was extremely pleasant and professional. One of the quickest and best visits ever.
Great. Accurate. Efficient. Kind.
I like the staffs and Dr. Barron, they are very nice and caring. Is very hard to find a doctor that cares about you and the staffs are very nice.
This doctor is a cardiologist not a pcp, waited in docs office for over 1 hour only to be told that he's a cardiologist, so to rate the disrespect due to who's mistake zoc doc or barron's office? I say both;
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Abnormal ECG / EKG
- Atrial Flutter
- Bypass Surgery Consultation - CABG
- Bypass Surgery Follow Up - CABG
- Calcium CT Scan
- Cardiology Second Opinion
- Cardiovascular Screening Visit
- Carotid Doppler
- Catheter Ablation
- Cholesterol / Lipids Checkup
- Coronary Angiography
- Defibrillator Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Cardiologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- Cigna Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Cardiologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Cardiologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Cardiologists
- More Insurances