Dr. Howard Green, MD
Dr. Green graduated from the George Washington University and obtained his medical degree from the Boston University School of Medicine. He completed a residency in internal medicine at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and was certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He completed four years of residency training in dermatology at Harvard Medical School which included specialty training in the dermatology departments of Boston's Massachusetts General Hospital, Beth Israel Hospital, Children's Hospital, Lahey Clinic, New England Deaconess Hospital, Brigham and Women's Hospital and the Harvard Community Health Plan. Upon completion of his training at Harvard, Dr. Green was certified by the American Board of Dermatology. Dr. Green also completed a certified specialty fellowship in Mohs skin cancer and dermatologic surgery at the Boston University Medical Center. Dr. Green has published dozens of scientific papers on mutagenesis, skin cancer, lasers and wound healing, and has several medical patents. Dr. Green has been selected by his peers and Castle Connolly Medical, LTD as one of America's Top Doctors.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (Internship)
- Harvard University, Residency in Dermatology
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship in Mohs Surgery
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Boston University, Doctor of Medicine
Dermatology Associates PA of the Palm Beaches
10335 N. Military Trl, Suite A
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410