Dr. Howard Schaengold, DPM
Dr. Howard Schaengold is a podiatrist treating patients in Sammamish, Washington, and the surrounding communities. He holds certification from the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and the American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Schaengold is also a member of professional organizations including the American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine and the American Podiatric Medical Association. For his undergraduate degree, Dr. Schaengold attended the University of California, San Diego. He pursued his medical degree at the Samuel Merritt University California College of Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Schaengold continued his medical education at the Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center, where he received his residency training. Patients visiting Dr. Schaengold can receive a full range of podiatric services. He provides x-ray imaging, toenail removal, orthotics, and general foot consultations. Treatment is available for issues including bunion, foot infection, hammertoe, athlete’s foot, walking problems, and arthritis.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Evergreen Hospital Medical Center
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
Education and training
- Los Angeles County+University of Southern California Medical Center (Residency)
- Samuel Merritt University, California College of Podiatric Medicine, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
Plateau Foot & Ankle Clinic
466 228th Ave NE
Sammamish, WA 98074