Dr. James Grantham, MD
James Grantham is a trusted and reputable cardiologist based in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Grantham obtained his medical degree from the University of Kansas. He also completed his residency in internal medicine at the same institute. Dr. Grantham then completed his cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology fellowships at Mayo Clinic, Rochester. Dr. Grantham is a part of Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants. He is a board certified physician specializing in cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology. Dr. Grantham exhibits his passion for cardiology in the care and precision he takes with his patients. He conducts his appointments with the personalized care and attention that he would expect for his own family.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
- Interventional Cardiology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology
- Medical School - University of Kansas, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Kansas, Residency in Internal Medicine
Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants
4330 Wornall Road, Suite 2000
Kansas City, MO 64111