About Dr. Jane Soohoo
Dr. Jane Soohoo is an experienced, warm and caring pediatrician who caters to the little ones of New York, NY. She practices at the Charles B. Wang Community Health Center and works incessantly to provide quality care for her patients. She is fluent in English and can converse in Cantonese. She is a strong advocate of health education and strives to impart knowledge to the young about their health and well being, encouraging them to lead healthy lives. Dr. Soohoo is an alumna of Cornell University, where she received her bachelor's degree and her medical degree. She then went on to complete her internship and residency in pediatrics at New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Dr. Soohoo has been practicing medicine for over 20 years and with her own experiences as a mother of three children, she knows the importance of a healthy childhood for a successful adult life. As a dedicated, passionate pediatrician she relays this message to all the families she treats. By educating patients and their families, she empowers them to make healthy decisions, maintain healthy lifestyles and strengthens their compliance with their treatment plans. Our Pediatricians at the Charles B. Wang Community Health Center strongly believe in the effectiveness of vaccines to prevent serious illnesses and to keep children healthy
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Cornell University, Doctor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Residency in Pediatrics
- Chinese (Cantonese)
Dr. Jane Soohoo's office location
Charles B. Wang Community Health Center
125 Walker St
New York, NY 10013
Patient reviews for Dr. Jane Soohoo
Dr. Soohoo is good. Visited her for many years. Always attentive and patient. Over all service speed has improved over the years too!
Today's visit was fast. Dr. Soohoo is very nice. My child visits her since she was a baby. I like her very much.
Visit was good. Dr. Soohoo addresses and explains our concerns in details and it was easy to understand. I've recommended my relatives to visit her.
Dr. Soohoo is very good. Seen Dr. Soohoo for many years. Always have been very attentive and very patient!
Perfect over all service. Dr. Soohoo is very good and she checked my child thoroughly. She'll look for any details. Both of my child visits her. We were late today but was able to see her, just had to wait a little longer.
Dr. Soohoo is awesome! She is very caring, knowledgeable and a good listener. I'm very satisfied with medical services I received here.
Very good, attentive, patience, very detailed.
Dr. Soohoo was very attentive and addressed my concerns in details. She was very nice and pays attention to small details, visit was good!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Child with Fever
- 12 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 15 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 18 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 1 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 24 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Week Well Baby Checkup
- 30 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 3-7 Day Well-Baby Checkup
- 3 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 4 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 6 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 9 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pediatricians
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Cigna Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Pediatricians
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pediatricians
- More Insurances