Dr. Jason Wasserman, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Jason Wasserman is a skilled and qualified ear, nose and throat doctor caring for the Bayside, NY community. Dr. Wasserman obtained his medical degree from Thomas Jefferson University. He also completed his internship in general surgery and residency in otolaryngology and head and neck surgery at the State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center. Dr. Wasserman is a part of ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP. He is a member of the New York State Society of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, the American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, and the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. He speaks English and Spanish fluently, which makes her widely accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. Dr. Wasserman gives each patient his focused attention, and he prides himself on delivering the best treatment available. He is committed to helping his patients enjoy a healthier lifestyle. He works with each one to discuss ways they can make better choices for their health.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Education and training
- Medical School - Thomas Jefferson University, Doctor of Medicine
- New York University (Bachelor’s)
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Internship in General Surgery
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Residency in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society
- New York State Society of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP
210-33 26th Avenue, Upper Level
Bayside, NY 11360