Dr. Jessica Weiser, MD, FAAD
Jessica Weiser M.D. Jessica Weiser, M.D., is a Board Certified Dermatologist who specializes in medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology. She earned her B.A. in Honors Biochemistry from the University of Pennsylvania and received her medical degree at Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Medical Center. Dr. Weiser completed her medical internship at New York University and trained in dermatology at Columbia University Medical Center where she also served as chief resident in Dermatology. Dr. Weiser has numerous publications in peer-reviewed dermatology, surgery, and medicine journals. She performs surgical procedures for treatment of skin cancers and benign skin growths, and is active in teaching surgical and cosmetic techniques to dermatology residents at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center. Her cosmetic expertise includes sclerotherapy for treatment of spider veins, and rejuvenation with laser surgery and resurfacing, Botox and Dysport, as well as injectable fillers such as Restylane, Juvéderm, Belotero, Radiesse, and Sculptra. Dr. Weiser is a Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology and a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology. She is a member of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery and the American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Doctor of Medicine
- American Academy of Dermatology
Awards and publications
- Sung L. Greenberg ML. Young NL. McLimont M. Ingber S. Rubenstein J. Wong J. Samanta T. Doyle JJ. Stain AM. Feldman BM. Validity of a modified standard gamble elicited from parents of a hospital-based cohort of children. Journal of Clinical Epidemiology. 56(9):848-55, 2003 Sep.
- Department of Molecular and Developmental Biology, 2002 – 2003 University of Pennsylvania Development of the extraocular neuromuscular junction with Dr. Neil Rubinstein, Dr. Tejvir Khurana
- Sung L. Greenberg ML. Doyle JJ. Young NL. Ingber S. Rubenstein J. Wong J. Samanta T. McLimont M. Feldman BM. Construct validation of the Health Utilities Index and the Child Health Questionnaire in children undergoing cancer chemotherapy. British Journal of Cancer. 88(8):1185-90, 2003 Apr 22.
New York Dermatology Group
119 5th Avenue, Fourth Floor
New York, NY 10003