Dr. John Ackert, MD
Based in Concorde Medical Group’s Kips Bay office, Dr. John Ackert is a highly regarded expert in gastroenterology. He received his medical training here in New York, having graduated from St. John’s University in Queens with a B.S. in Biology and from New York University’s School of Medicine. He went on to complete his medical training at NYU Medical Center and Bellevue Hospital. Dr. Ackert has also participated in numerous research studies in gastroenterology and has published those findings in the publications Gastroenterology and The American Journal of Gastroenterology.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - New York University, Doctor of Medicine
- New York University, Bellevue Hospital Center, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- New York University, Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- New York University, Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
Concorde Medical Group PLLC
232 East 30th St
New York, NY 10016