Dr. Joseph Talsky, MD
Joseph Talsky, MD, is an accomplished and dedicated obstetrician and gynecologist serving the city of Alton, IL. Dr. Talsky received his bachelor’s degree in English from Georgetown University. He earned his medical degree from the University of Wisconsin and completed his residency program at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. Dr. Talsky is a fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. He is also affiliated with Alton Memorial Hospital. Dr. Talksy is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He treats his patients with the utmost care and compassion and pays close attention to their concerns. Some of the services he offers are pap smears and annual gynecology exams.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Alton Memorial Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Georgetown University (Bachelor’s)
- Medical School - University of Wisconsin, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center - Saint Paul, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
BJC - Alton OBGYN Associates
4 Memorial Dr, 230
Alton, IL 62002