Dr. Julian Garcia, DO
* Once your appointment is confirmed, the clinic paperwork will automatically be emailed to you. Please print it out and complete ahead of time. If you are unable to do that, please come in twenty minutes ahead of your appointment time. Thanks in advance! * Dr. Julian Garcia is a leading physician practicing family medicine at Pro-Care Medical Center with offices in Cedar Park, TX. Dr. Garcia offers on-site primary care services as well as pain management treatments, physical exams for school, sports, or worker’s compensation paperwork, weight loss support, and supplements including B-Complex injections and bio-identical hormone therapy. After completing his undergraduate studies in biology at Texas A&M International University, Dr. Garcia went on to earn his medical degree at the University of North Texas Health Science Center and served his residency at CHRISTUS Spohn Family Medicine in Corpus Christi, Texas. He is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, the American College of Sports Medicine, and the Texas Medical Association. Dr. Garcia is dedicated to providing the highest quality healthcare to his patients. He wants to encourage healthy lifestyle choices to promote better overall well-being and health. He truly takes the time to listen to his patients’ concerns and answer questions as thoroughly as possible.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Christus Spohn Hospital – Memorial, Residency in Family Medicine
- Medical School - University of North Texas, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Texas A&M University (Bachelor’s)
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Texas Medical Association
Pro-Care Medical Center
701 E. Whitestone Blvd., Ste. 100
Cedar Park, TX 78613