Dr. Kathleen Sikora Viscusi, MD
Dr. Viscusi is a board-certified dermatologist and holds a fellowship in Procedural Dermatology and Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology. She performs Mohs Micrographic Surgery in addition to a number of other procedures, and is currently accepting new patients. ** Please contact the office and speak with a nurse directly regarding scheduling, rescheduling, or cancelling any surgeries with Dr. Viscusi. **
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Emory University (Internal Medicine)
- Laser and Skin Surgery of Indiana, Fellowship in Procedural Dermatology and Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology
- Medical School - Emory University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of North Carolina, Residency in Dermatology
Dermatology Consultants, P.C.
4800 Olde Towne Parkway, Suite 250
Marietta, GA 30068