- Oxford (UnitedHealthcare)
- Physician Assistant
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
Education and training
- Nova Southeastern University, Master's in Physician Assistant Studies
Kaylyn Plum's office location
LM MedicalNYC Dermatology & Facial Plastic Surgery
33 5th Ave, Suite 1B
New York, NY 10003
Patient reviews for Kaylyn Plum, PA, PAC
Saw her for a skin screening and she made my time easy. I was nervous being in a gown but her and Evelyn the assistant walked me through the process with ease.
Kaylyn is very thorough with everything you ask her. She does not sugar coat anything which I love about her. Very caring and very attentive.
Kaylyn Plum has to be the most attentive person. I came in for a rash which freaked me out. She made me feel comfortable and even followed up after to see how I was doing. Seriously the best! Thank you!!
Kaylyn Plum is very kind. She took the time to see my mole which has grew slightly. She calmed me down. She also helped me with my acne and skin care routine. 2 weeks later she followed up to see how I was doing & that just shows how efficient she is.
Very sweet young lady. She explained everything perfectly and made me feel very comfortable. Would def. reccommend Kaylyn.
Attentive. She took more time than I expected in regards to not only my concerns but cosmetic questions I originally did not make the appointment for but always wanted to ask. Loved my experience with her.
She was awesome and straight forward.
I have been coming to LM Medical for 2 years. I feel like Kaylyn is the perfect addiction to this team. The environment is warm and Kaylyn is just as amazing. I was nervous with seeing a P.A but she's so comfortable to talk with and her stories are amazing. She's the best!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Cornea Problems
- Nose Problems
- Abdominal Cramps
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Abnormal Mammogram
- Abortion Consultation
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Allergic Eye Problems
- Anal Itching
- More Procedures
- Aetna Physician Assistants
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Physician Assistants
- Cigna Physician Assistants
- UnitedHealthcare Physician Assistants
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Physician Assistants
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Physician Assistants
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Physician Assistants
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Physician Assistants
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Physician Assistants
- More Insurances